We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase from good tee but understand there may be an instance where you need to return or exchange your item. The following policy aims to make this process as quick and efficient as possible and helps you know what to expect from us.
After you place an order:
- You will be given up to 24 hours after the order was placed to cancel your order. Requests for cancellations after 24 hours will not be allowed.
- All our products are made to order, so we cannot offer an exchange to change the size of the item. Therefore, please refer to our size guides before you purchase any item from good tee co.
- If the item you received is damaged, faulty, not the item you ordered or we have made an error, we will be happy to exchange the item for you free of charge provided it is within 30 days of purchasing the item. If this is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange.
Returns will be accepted in the following instances:
- If the item is damaged when it arrives.
- If there has been an error in the order which is our fault.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Please do not send the item back to the manufacturer, but instead, contact us at email@example.com for shipping instructions.
- We only offer refunds on full priced items. Sale or discounted items will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.